For our international client with EMEA offices in Amsterdam, we are currently seeking an IT Engineer to support the IT Manager with systems/infrastructure/network maintenance and upgrade in three locations (Amsterdam, Switzerland, Belgium).
Main drivers are IT security (proprietary information protection) and the increase of people productivity, efficiency and user satisfaction. The latter by providing timely support on e.g. troubleshooting, helpdesk Q&A.
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 2-3 years relevant IT experience within an international environment
- HP Hardware configuration and management
- Windows server / client administration (MCP/MCSA/MCSE certificate is plus)
- Cisco Router / switch configuration to Support HQ IT to manage network devices and connections (attended CCNA training is plus)
- Outlook administration
- VMWare / XenApp administration
- DNS / DHCP/ WINS
- PHP / JAVA / Unix Shell programming
- Database management (SQL server, MySQL, Oracle)
- New application testing / configuration / installation.
- Communicative and able to liaise with stakeholders from various functions/cultures
- Fluency in English (both speaking & writing) and Mandarin
- Responsible and eager to take ownership
- Dedicated and committed
What do they offer:
- one year contract to start with, long term and stable job
- competitive basic salary
- travel expenses reimbursement
- premium pension scheme
- contribution to the health insurance
- 25 holidays