over 2 years ago
Have you supported diverse IT Business Systems and have a good understanding of how to adjust those to the demanding business needs? Do you enjoy working independently and act as a Subject Matter expert to the organization?
We have a truly exciting new job opportunity to match your career expectations! Our client, an international chemical organization with US HQ, is looking for a new colleague to join their local Dutch office to oversee the IT systems across company's locations in the Netherlands, Germany and the US. You will be travelling once a month to the German or other EU offices, and at times - outside of Europe, primarily to the US and Thailand. Apart from the tailored ERP-type system, you will be also responsible for a range of other systems such as labeling software. It is an independent role to report into the Assistant Director IT based in the US, thus ideally you enjoy taking initiative, and work in a proactive, flexible and dynamic professional manner.
On a daily basis you will:
- Maintain operational state of IT business systems and services and improve those when necessary
- Come of with creative troubleshooting for business systems challenges
- Act as a responsible member of the corporate business systems management team
- Support and train internal clients on the corporate business systems
- Develop and execute Europe business systems roadmap
- Provide weekly progress status report
What we offer:
- Direct contract with the company for a long term
- Great salary package
- Opportunity to regularly travel for business and meet international colleagues
- Contribution to the health insurance
- Close-knit family-business environment
- Global business exposure
What the company asks:
- 10 years+ of relevant experience: ERP manufacturing, distribution, financial application implementation, ERP consultancy
- Good affinity with Software Project management
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility, proactiveness and willingness to grow together with the business
- Excellent English & German language skills, Dutch is a plus
International chemical company with US HQ and a few European locations, among which an office in South Rotterdam area and Germany. The company is well-established on the global market and is currently expanding its operations further.
Open-minded, close-knit, supportive, international.
If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the job requirements, please contact me on 06 52 66 7440 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply directly on the website.