Our client is an informal, dynamic, medium size and fast-growing international organization which is looking for a Dutch IT Business Consultant to join their team. You will be responsible for the technical application management while supporting and improving the technical application landscape. Are you ready for your next challenge?
- To manage the applications and their interfaces and preferably the SQL Data warehouse and Power BI environment.
- To make improvements and to drive incident resolutions in collaboration with suppliers, developers and other internal/external stakeholders.
- To identify opportunities to improve business processes, test and implement changes and to determine the impact of business requirements on the infrastructure and architecture.
- To capture, analyze, and document requirements (technical design).
- To ensure compliance and validation processes are followed.
- To fulfill ITIL Service Management in close collaboration with other departments.
- As an IT Business Consultant you also need to play an advisory role between business users and IT as well making sure that the IT and Business needs are fulfilled.
What’s in it for you?
- A pleasant and dynamic working environment
- A very competitive salary, with 13th month
- 40 days of holiday
- Full pension benefits
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Bachelor degree in IT
- 3-5 years of technical application support
- Working experience with ERP/CRM, ITIL and creating technical designs
- Strong experience with ISAH, SQL, Sybase, PowerBI or similar
- Good communicator and result and quality oriented
- Proactive, accurate analytical and you have a self-starting approach
- Capable to work in a small team and to take ownership
If you are interested in this position, don't hesitate to contact us!