We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and ambitions Treasury Officer with international experience and knowledge of diverse financial instruments for our customer – a growing investment organization based in the Hague.
The function is responsible for managing financial product settlements and payments derived from projects in global markets. The Treasury Office also manages derivatives settlement and collateral management in compliance with the market regulations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious candidate who is eager to learn and be a contact point for the Treasury Front Office, Legal, Finance, Mid Office and Risk Management departments. Someone with knowledge and experiences in the financial market, ambitious individuals with strong qualifications and able to see the big picture.
- Processing transactional settlement of various financial products such as bonds, swaps, FX, NDF, deposit, and etc in compliance with the market regulations;
- Documentation on issuance under bond programs and communicating with involved parties such as Legal, Treasury, brokers, and agencies;
- Building and maintaining contact internally (Treasury, MO, Legal) as well as externally (other financial institutions);
- Processing payments and custody transactions;
- Processing collateral exchanges;
- Participating in internal & external audits;
- Reviewing and filing of transaction confirmations;
- Maintaining team SharePoint and documentations such as static data management request forms and transaction confirmations;
- Participating in the document digitalization process.
- University or bachelor’s degree – preferably economics or business or equivalent;
- At least three years of relevant work experience in a financial institution, preferably in a treasury middle/back office;
- Good knowledge in financial market products;
- Experience with financial market systems such as SWIFT, TriResolve and Wallstreet Suite;
- Experience with transaction settlements in bonds, swaps, FX, NDF, deposit, and etc.;
- Good knowledge in Excel (ability to work with ready made macros);
- Ability to effectively communicate in English language both written and verbal skills.
- Work well within a team environment
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Ability to make effective decisions and be accountable
- Goal-oriented who works hard to achieve good results in the tasks that you have been given
- A pro-active mentality and ability to function effectively in a fast-changing environment
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of working on several assignments at the same time;
- Innovative thinker who is challenging the status quo;
- Work with urgency and is focused on committing to and meeting deadlines.
Sounds like you?
Our client is looking to meet candidates as quickly as possible so please send your CV to email@example.com