about 2 years ago
For our client – a growing accounting and legal advisory company with offices in Amsterdam – we are currently seeking an International Payroll Associate fluent in Spanish and/or Italian and/or Portuguese and/or French.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or closely related field;
- Minimum 2 years of international payroll experience;
- Experience working with a payroll software system;
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages: Spanish and/or Italian and/or Portuguese and/or French;
- Eye for detail, accuracy and sense of ownership;
- Customer and service minded with strong communication skills;
- Strong Excel and numerical skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- You are a point of contact for international payroll partners, you provide them with mutations and output;
- Processing payments;
- Registration and initiation of international payroll for the clients in your portfolio;
- Liaising with international clients and business partners;
- Improving the work flows and service within the international payroll team;
- Furthermore, you are responsible for planning the work and being in contact with colleagues from other teams in the company to provide your clients with the best service possible.
What do they offer:
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Competitive basic salary
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Travel allowance
- Pension plan