Do you have a strong medical background and would you like to move or continue your career in a sales role within an international company? Are you able to built strong and long-lasting relationships with your client and to expand the business in new direction? This is the opportunity you were looking for!
Our client - an international company in the medical industry - is looking for an International Junior Account Manager, based in Amsterdam, to deal with distributors in Africa in order to increase the business and manage the portfolio of clients. You will report to the general manager.
What are you main responsibilities as a International Junior Account Manager?
- developing the business and the sales strategy
- dealing with distributors and negotiating new agreements
- making presentation internally and for external stakeholders
- training distributors
- being in contact with the headquarters in Japan and the factories
- travelling to give sales and marketing support
- conducting market/sales analysis
- attending fair and exhibitions
What are we looking for?
- medical/pharmaceutical background is required
- technical experience in a laboratory is a plus
- experience in sales and with the African market
- fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
- knowledge of the logistic/delivery process will be a plus
- focused, organized, committed, loyal
- organized, accurate, eye for details
- willingness to travel
What you will receive?
- growth opportunities
- international exposure
- strong training
- high-quality products