Do you have some years of experience in sales and would you like to continue your career in an international company? Are you able to built strong and long-lasting relationships with your client and to expand the business in new direction? This is the opportunity you were looking for!
Our client - an international company in the medical industry - is looking for an International Junior Account Manager, based in Amsterdam, to deal with Europe, Africa and Middle East in order to increase the business and manage the portfolio of clients. You will report to the general manager.
What are you main responsibilities as a International Junior Account Manager?
- developing the business and the sales strategy
- dealing with distributors and negotiating new agreements
- making presentation internally and for external stakeholders
- training distributors
- being in contact with the headquarters in Japan and the factories
- travelling to give sales and marketing support
- conducting market/sales analysis
- attending fair and exhibitions
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years (minimum) of experience as a sales representative/business developer
- fluency in English (Dutch is a plus)
- background in the medical/pharmaceutical field preferable
- knowledge of the logistic/delivery process will be a plus
- focused, organized, committed, loyal
- organized, accurate, eye for details
- willingness to travel
What you will receive?
- growth opportunities
- international exposure
- strong training
- high-quality products