We have an amazing opportunity with a young, entrepreneurial business/team in their Utrecht office. They are looking for an expert in some of the key HR topics on their agenda. Topics such as Global Mobility, International Labour Law and Compensation and Benefits.
If you are someone who likes to see the immediate impact of your daily work in a dynamic business environment then please read on.
As the International HR Specialist you will be working under the direct supervision of the Paris based HR Manager. You will partner closely with the Business Managers in 5 international offices too. You will have responsibility for the coordination of all HR topics relating to Compliance with International Labour Law, Global Mobility and C&B.
We can share a more detailed profile with you later so let's focus on who you are and what you bring to the HR table. We are looking for the following requirements and attributes:
- A Degree education in HR Management or HR Labour Law.
- A minimum of 5 years in an internationally focused HR role.
- A minimum of 3 years in a dedicated Global Mobility role.
- Strong knowledge in Compensation and Benefits.
- Fluency in English and Dutch and, if possible, French too.
- Great communication and relationship building skills.
- Able to work independently.
- A drive and determination to turn your great ideas into actual projects.
- Happy to muck in with the operational tasks when required. No room for Prima Donna's in this small office.
Interested? Sounds like you?
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.
Please note that we will only accept applications from Dutch speaking candidates. Please do not apply if you do not speak Dutch fluently.