Our client is urgently seeking a talented and passionate professional to join their team as an International Compensation Analyst. Our client is a global leader in the veterinary industry. They have their EMEA HQ in Hoofddorp, close to Amsterdam.
What will you do?
- You will partner with the Regional HRBP and Business Leaders on a wide range of topics such as job grading, salary ranges, global benchmarking etc.
- You will work on projects relating to global alignment and new developments/enhanced compensation schemes.
- You will be the main POC for over 25 countries relating to Compensation.
- You will provide guidance in topics such as job offers, international relocation, annual compensation planning etc.
- You will work in tandem with the International Benefits specialist.
- You will partner on global projects such as the post Workday implementation and the enhanced functionalities needed.
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 4 years in an international compensation role.
- Good understanding of and experience in multi country responsibility.
- Experience in a global, matrix driven organisation.
You will need to be;
- Capable of working independently as you will have a remote Manager.
- Proven self starter mentality.
- A positive, enthusiastic individual who takes ownership.
- You must be already based in the Netherlands. Close proximity to Amsterdam.
- You must be an EU citizen or have full eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
Interested? Contact me as quickly as possible. Send your CV and let me know your current salary and notice period.