almost 2 years ago
Our client is a global technology and supply chain solutions company which provide innovative solutions to organisations around the world. The company has been ranked as ‘one of the 100 best places to work’ for 7 years in a row by Fortune Magazine. This award shows the employees and their community that they have a commitment to fostering the best company culture possible.
The Production Supervisor | Integration Centre Supervisor will be focused on assisting with overall operations within the lab, including safety, production, quality and employee development.
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Material Operations and Logistics to support established business.
- Monitor and meet daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Scale labor and meet production demands through effective scheduling and assignment of employees.
- Maintain compliance with Safety, ISO and TL9000 requirements.
- Ensure inventory accuracy.
- Ensure proper documentation is current and in use.
- Ensure that quality records are maintained.
- Complete annual employee assessments to include individual development plans; short and long term goals.
- Ensure that the operational staff is qualified and adequately trained.
- Develop, coach and motivate direct reports in order to create an empowered team
- Technical expertise related to networking equipment
- Previous supervisory or lead experience is required.
- Excellent leadership, communication and administrative skills required.
- Able to work well with peers as part of a cross-functional team
- Experience in Lean Methodology e.g.5S is a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Customer service experience a plus.
What do they offer:
- Direct contract
- Very competitive basic salary
- 25 days of holidays
- travel expenses reimbursement
- pension contribution
- premium free disability insurances
- wellness events and activities
- tuition contribution
Sounds like you?
Our client is looking to meet candidates as quickly as possible so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org