over 1 year ago
For our client – a growing and international software house currently expanding in Europe – we are seeking Integration and / or Solution Consultants. You hold a degree in ICT with major in software development / business systems or databases and seeking a job opportunity focused on working with external customer then in might be a perfect opportunity for you.
- Working with new and existing customers and providing expert guidance in leveraging product offerings
- Configure the interface according to customers’ needs as defined within the Agile user stories and blueprint designs;
- Provide creative solutions to complex business problems while maintaining best practices;
- Support deployment workshops to help customers achieve immediate value from their investment;
- Work closely with the Solution Architect to develop a business process design that leverages product capabilities.
- A post-secondary degree in a related discipline with 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing, demand management, and/or business software consulting
- Detailed knowledge of functional supply chain solutions such as ERP/MRP, Sales and Operations Planning, Demand Planning, Aggregated Supply Planning, Order Fulfilment, Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, and managing planning activities with distributors and contract manufacturers
- Demonstrated experience in software consulting, implementation or development projects
- Experience working with relational databases and java script
- Understanding of the software development life cycle, including business requirements definition, review of functional specifications, development of test plans, testing, user training, and deployment
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation, time management and customer relationship skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and perform well in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Well-developed computer skills, and a working knowledge of the Windows environment including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint, Jira, and Outlook
- Ability to work virtual but the consultant should plan for up to 70% travel
- Agile Scrum Master and/or Product Owner training/experience.
- Lean Manufacturing training/experience.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Project management skills.
International, innovative, growing; offering learning, training and travel opportunities