Do you have a customer-oriented mind-set? Do you have a electrical engineering or an IT background? Do you speak Dutch? Would you like to work for a company that creates a positive impact on the environment? Are you available at least 32 hours per week?
Then keep reading further!
Key responsibilities as an installation and maintenance operator
- Providing remote installation support for the installation and sales partners during the on-site installation activities
- Providing remote maintenance support for to service partners when a default has occurred and the first line and second line is not able to solve this remotely
- Daily monitoring and reporting regarding the performance of installation and service partners
- Coordinating replacements in the field when remote or on-site repair is not possible
- Daily monitoring of frequently occurring technical issues and discuss structural solutions with the central hardware team
The ideal candidate:
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Electrical engineering degree is highly valued (not a must)
- Experience in providing IT support is a bonus
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
Our client is an international company based in the renewable energy field.
- 8% holiday pay
- Direct contract with the company for 7 months (with a chance for renewal)
- 25 days of holidays
- 100% Travel reimbursement
- Pension contribution
- Highly subsidized organic lunches
- Possibility to participate in a collective health insurance scheme
- Lots of attention on personal development
- Drinks and other social activities after work