almost 2 years ago
Our client is a multinational and a big player in the oil and gas industry. Their Headquarter is the US, and from their office here in the Netherlands they cover the EMEA region. You will support Sales Field Engineers and build relationship with customers. You will be responsible for generating quotes, processing orders, up-selling, generating leads for the account managers. You will work with customers from all over the globe, from the UK, to Germany, South African and middle East.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Contact with existing and re-connecting with previous customers to generate leads
- Provide excellent after-sales service to up-sell products and sales
- Develop proposals together with commercial engineers concerning upgrades, service contracts, training and spare-parts
- Maintain the CRM system with customer’s information and keep it up to date
- Assist customers with issues and assign resources to the solution of the problems together with other teams such as R&D and engineers
- Generate leads and identify threats within the installed project
Who are we looking for?
- Studies in the technical field (MBO+)
- 2+ years of experience in customer service/inside sales
- Fluency in English, Dutch is a plus
- Pro-active, not afraid of contacting customers and up-selling
- Quick learner and flexible
- The company is located in the Haarlem region, they offer a competitive salary, 25 holiday days + 13 adv days and free parking.
Interested? Please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with the indication of your current salary level and notice period. Please notice that we will only accept candidates who are eligible to work in the Netherlands and already located here.