A very dynamic and international company in the retail industry is looking for a Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative French native speaker with fluency in Dutch. Your main function will be to process offers and sales. Additionally, your tasks will include informing and advising clients and supporting the Outside Sales in acquiring the orders.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Process orders and returns, via calls, and emails
- Inform and advise on both calls and emails to clients about products, stocks, and delivery times.
- Recognizes commercial opportunities for costumers and advises them
- Handle complaints, support the quotation trajectories and the pricing according to the protocol, and responsible for the processes and communication
- Responsible for the correspondence of orders, invoices, credit notes, and returns in collaboration with the Inside Sales Manager
- Perform the activities for the showroom
- Takes relevant work reports and evaluations
- Recognizes deviations and points of improvement
- Follows and optimizes back orders
- Has contact with the carrier for the deliveries
- Provides disputes and credit notes
- Provides documentation and filing
- Coordinates the logistics in the warehouse and takes care of the execution
- Guides, coaches and trains new employees
- At least MBO-level with a relevant direction, HBO work- and thinking level.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a relevant function.
- Excellent communication, writing and speaking, in French, Dutch and English.
- Experience with ERP –system as well as SAP
What's in it for you?
- a fun and social team in a great office
- 38 days of holidays (!!!)
- market conform salary
- travel reimbursement
- 8% holiday allowance
- internal bonus system based on team performance
If this sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to contact me!