over 1 year ago
Our dynamic, international Food & Drink client has a super opportunity within its EMEA HQ in Amsterdam West. This is a great opportunity within a superb business which is really going places.
The Inside Sales Support Coordinator ( ISSC ) role is focused on supporting and maintaining existing and new business. The ISSC will actively engage with internal and external stakeholders in order to facilitate and optimize the ease of doing business with and within the EMEA business.. Main responsibility is to handle all incoming orders, service existing customers and act as linking pin between sales and all other internal departments needed to engage and satisfy our customers.
In addition, through a proactive, supportive and thoughtful approach, Inside Sales Support ensures that the sales executive and regional sales manager for the EMEA region can achieve as much growth as possible and achieve their goals. The role will report directly to the Business Development Director EMEA.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- First point of contact for retailers, agents and distributors, both by phone and email
- Facilitate perfect order processing.
- Internal alignment with logistics, production and finance about orders, shipments and payments
- Planning and organizing all relevant sales activities and actions, including trade fairs
- Signal, monitor and check open sales actions, materials and samples
- Supporting Sales Executive and Regional Sales Manager in the region
- Conducting adequate customer administration within the CRM tools
Desired skills & competencies
- Commercial, proactive, customer friendly, solution and result oriented
- Team player, enjoys helping customers and colleagues
- Excellent communicator, in both words and writing
- Well organized and structured, takes pride in working accurate and timely
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, international environment
- Strong analysis skills – ESSENTIAL.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Business level English. Some knowledge of Dutch preferred.
Work experience requirements
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a similar (sales) function
- Worked with international business relationships, focused on EMEA region
Please send you CV and brief motivation to me as quickly as possible. Let me know your availability and your current salary level.
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently living within easy travel distance of Amsterdam and candidates who have full eligibility to work in the Netherlands.