Do you speak Swedish fluently? Are you not afraid of cold calling? Would you like a position in sales with excellent growth opportunities and earning potential? Would you like to be part of an international and fast growing, dynamic company based in the heart of Amsterdam?
Then look no further!
Job responsibilities of an inside sales representative - Swedish
- Manage accounts, territories and resources to achieve revenue goals
- Sell, up-sell and cross sell the solutions, services and products to existing customers and assigned new prospects
- Manage long-term relationships and expand base of business with existing customers
- Prospect new opportunities via established relationships
- Work closely with Sales Engineers ensuring customer needs and requirements are met and to guarantee long-term customer satisfaction
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a sales or customer service function with the IT/tech/telecommunication/internet industry
- Fluency in Swedish (written and verbal)
- Comfortable with cold calling (or at least willing to learn)
- Customer-oriented and commercial mindset
Our client is an international and fast growing company in the tech industry
- Direct contract with the company
- Above market salary!
- 40% of base salary as bonus!(if targets made)
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of holidays
- Travel reimbursement
- Highly subsidized lunches
- Defined pension.
- Collective Health care plan
- Comprehensive and periodic training and coaching sessions
- Many social events
- Excellent growth opportunities