12 months ago
Would you like to be part of a truly international, highly dynamic company? Have you always had a keen eye for luxury materials in the retail industry? Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, bilingual Dutch and French manager for their team! In this role you will be managing a team of 10 people while you also stay close to the business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- guiding the inside sales team
- inventory management
- Ensuring planning, distribution and coordination and execution according to schedule within the internal organization
- Ensuring optimal quantitative and qualitative staffing in consultation with the Benelux Director;
- Coordinating the mutual division of tasks
- Conducting appraisal and appraisal interviews with employees.
- Providing training and development for employees;
- Carrying out activities as an Inside Sales employee in the event that the occupation demands this
You are an ideal candidate if:
- you speak Dutch and French fluently
- you are comfortable in a dynamic and international environment
- you have at least 3 years of experience in managing a team
- you have a University degree (at least HBO level)
Why should you apply?
- you get a direct 1 year contract with the company
- you get to work in a flexible work environment
- market competitive salary with holiday allowance and 13th month salary
- you get 38 days of holidays
- transport cost reimbursement
If you would like to apply or know more details contact Edina on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0652670016!