10 days ago
Are you a Sales enthusiast, with great communication skills and you wish to join a successful international company? Our client near Rotterdam is looking for a German & Russian fluent candidate to support the Sales processes in North and West Europe. This position requires multi-tasking abilities and as you will mainly be responsible for supporting the internal proposal processes of the company’s products and services.
- Responsible for technical and commercial proposals for end users, contractors and distributors, considering cost estimating procedures
- Participate in team meetings and discuss assignment status.
- Review proposals with the Sales team and adjust proposal material considering permits, documentation and certification
- Generate and submit invoices on a daily basis for current orders, following existing quality procedures
- Be responsible for all client documentation (supplier invoices, expense reports etc.)
- Add new customer information in the database.
- Be responsible for clients’ compliance checks.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or other technical background is strongly preferred
- German and English fluency is mandatory, Russian is a plus
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience preferably in the construction industry
- Experience in preparing and coordinating the preparation of proposals in terms of documentation, deadlines etc.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to influence, lead, and manage change in a positive way.
- Strong organizational skills and a strategic perspective.
- Good knowledge of computers tools like Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce CRM
- Team spirit, motivation for success and a sense for responsibility
What should you expect in return?
- Excellent career development possibilities
- Above market salary plus bonus scheme
- Direct contract with the company
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- 25 holiday days
- Pension contribution