Are you enthusiastic, pro-active and client-oriented? Do you have experience in a technology-based organization?
If yes, then we are looking for you!
You can be the new Inside Sales Specialist for one of our clients, an international player in industrial technologies. This is a 6 months project.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- To support our account managers, customers and distributors by answering pre-sales questions and inquiries of a technical and commercial nature.
- To assist service agents in terms of sales and customers data (pricing, items and customers database).
- To coordinate special pricing requests, acceptance and handling and to assist the Customer Service with the order entry.
- To respond to customer or distributors requests for additional information
- To assist sales representatives by developing quotations and be able to make a quotation based on the customer’s needs explanation
- To manage the account have no assigned Account Manager and to establish and maintain a relationship with them, to follow and execute complete sales discipline cycle managing these accounts and be responsible for the complete customer portfolio.
- To handle price agreements
- To maintain a logical record system of correspondence, orders, quotations, pending customer enquiries and maintain the appropriate sales tool
- To effectively communicate with other departments like Customer Care, Credit Control, Sales and Product Management.
- Affinity with electrotechnical engineering or equivalent. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Ready to develop his technical knowledge on core-product ranges; formal training, coaching from the technical staff and learning on the job
- Dutch is a must for the Netherlands Inside Sales position
- English basic reading/writing capabilities
- Stress-resistant and flexible.
If you are interested in this position don't hesitate to let me know. I will be happy to have a chat with you!