over 2 years ago
As an Inside Sales Representative your main function is to process offers and sales. Additionally, your tasks include informing and advising clients and supporting the Outside Sales in acquiring the orders.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Process orders and returns, via calls, and emails
- Inform and advise on both calls and emails to clients about products, stocks, and delivery times
- Handle complaints
- Support Outside Sales employees
- Support the quotation trajectories and the pricing according to the protocol, and responsible for the processes and communication
- Stay-up-date on all developments in the assortment and in the professional field
- Recognizes commercial opportunities at costumers and advises them
- Responsible for the correspondence of orders, invoices, credit notes, and returns in collaboration with the Inside Sales Manager
- Perform the activities for the showroom
- Periodic reports to the Inside Sales Manager
- Takes relevant work reports and evaluations
- Recognizes deviations and points of improvement
- At least MBO-level with a relevant direction, HBO work- and thinking level.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a relevant function.
- Excellent communication, writing and speaking, in Dutch and French.
- Experience with ERP –system as well as SAP
- Competitive skills
- Organizational skills
What's in it for you?
- a fun and social team in a great office
- 38 days of holidays (!!!)
- market conform salary
- travel reimbursement
- 8% holiday allowance
- internal bonus system based on team performance