Would you like an entry level sales opportunity within a big, international company? Do you have a commercial mindset and like to work with targets? Do you speak Swedish fluently?
Then we are looking for YOU!
Job responsibilities as an inside sales and account manager:
- Identify, qualify and close opportunities via pro-active sales activities and inbound marketing lead generation
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity.
- Focus on positioning the entire Product Portfolio and Services, excluding renewals.
- Monitor and report on all competitive activities within the account.
- Implement campaigns to aggressively target new Products/Services
- Team with EMEA Channel Stakeholders to ensure successful closure of opportunities.
- Liaise with Sales Engineering to ensure product and/or service recommendations and quotations are accurate and meet the customer’s requirements
- Fluent in English and Swedish (Verbal and written)
- Ability to work with sales target
- Not afraid of cold-calling
- Good relationship-builder
- Commercial mindset
- Ability to identify business opportunities
Our client is a big, international company in the Telecommunications and information services industry.
- Above market standard salary!
- 100% travel reimbursement
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 days of Holiday
- Health Insurance plan (Health & Dental)
- Accidental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Indoor Gym at office to use free of charge
- Reimbursement of Gym Membership
- Free fruits daily
- Subsidized lunches available at the canteen in the office
- Learning & Development tools
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Excellent growth opportunities!