Do you like cold-calling and account management? Do you love sales and have a commercial mindset? Are you fluent in English?
Then we are looking for YOU!
- Responsible for overall account management and growth of existing accounts assigned to inside-sales territory
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Effectively communicate and follow-up with customers to continue needs development
- Provides leadership for problem resolution to facilitate faster improvements and improved working relationships.
- Responsible for general market research of accounts to identify key players and generate interest
- Close sales and achieve quarterly / annual quotas
- Develop a solid understanding of customer needs and requirements and collaboratively share this information with Product Marketing Management.
- Responsible for obtaining market knowledge and research of past accounts that have not reordered
- Research and strategize the approach to targeted organizations, then developing value proposition communications aligned with correct services
- Contact qualified decision makers within target organizations to generate new leads, and book meetings for the account management team
- Establish Sales Qualified Meetings per targets each month
- Qualify the prospects and take detailed notes, clearly communicating to the account management team the needs of the prospect.
- Cultivate relationships with potential customers and develop leads that turn into closed won sales
- Schedule weekly strategy and targeting sessions with Key Account Managers for optimal prospect targeting using available resources
- Follow up on inbound sales leads and conference leads
- Stay informed of market conditions, future prospects and competitive information
- Maintain complete and accurate records for all prospecting activity in Salesforce
- Attendance at required trade shows
- Fluent in English; Fluency in Italian is bonus but not a must
- 3-5 years of experience in sales and account management
- Experience in and comfortable with cold-calling
- A background in logistics and supply chain is highly preferred
They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions, and known for enabling global leading companies in the food, pharmaceuticals and consumer industries.
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 Holiday Days
- Fantastic commission scheme!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Direct contract with the employer for 1 year with a possibility of extension
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Free car park
- International and dynamic work environment (over 20 different nationalities working in the office)