18 days ago
We have an exciting, new opportunity with our international client located close to the Schiphol/Hoofddorp area of the Netherlands.
Our client is a US headquartered business that focuses on supply chain visibility solutions. They offer a unique range of specialist services via their 40+ locations around the globe. The EMEA HQ in the Netherlands has teams of smart, dedicated international talent who are passionate about what they do and the company they are working for.
The Inside Sales Account Manager will be overseeing the French market and will manage the existing portfolio, while developing the business by acquiring new clients.
- Overall account management and growth of existing accounts
- Develop new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Close sales and achieve quarterly / annual quotas
- Collaboration with product marketing team and regional territory managers
- Market research and understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Regional account planning and analysis of historical data; projection of regional growth
- Approx. 5% international travel
- Trade shows attendance
Your qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Fluency in French and English on a business level
- Experience in SaaS selling to the Life Science sector is preferred
- Previous experience with online demos and web-presentations
- Excellent communication skills and strong phone/virtual presence
- Experience in an international and multicultural company & cross-functional teams
- Target-focused and commercial mindset
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
What our client is offering:
- Great package of base salary and attractive bonus scheme
- 25 holidays
- Pension plan
- Health insurance discount
- Free parking
Sounds like you? Apply directly with your CV or reach out to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.