about 2 years ago
Are you looking to fast-forward your career in sales and account management in a fast-growing industry? Do you want to work for a international and dynamic company based in south Holland? Do you speak English fluently?
We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Main tasks as an Inside Sales Account Manager:
- Responsible for overall account management and growth of existing accounts assigned to inside-sales territory
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails ( 20% of the job)
- Close sales and achieve or exceed assigned quarterly / annual quotas
- Responsible for general market research of accounts to identify key players and generate interest
- Develop a solid understanding of customer needs and requirements and collaboratively share this information with Product Marketing Management.
- Responsible for obtaining market knowledge and research of past accounts that have not reordered
- Fluent/near-native in English (both written and verbal)
- BS or BA degree with 2-3 years previous experience in sales (selling supply chain systems, software, or services to the Life Science markets is preferred but not a must)
- Experience in working with Life Science manufacturing, quality, distribution, supply chain visibility and/or cargo security strongly preferred but not a must.
- Must have the ability to develop a strategic plan for the defined territory and the tactical action skills to exceed the financial goals of the territory.
- Perform effective online demos and web-presentations to prospects
- Strong phone presence and experience supporting customers remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with SalesForce CRM software preferred
- An estimated 5% of travel may be required
They are a leading provider in cold-chain visibility solutions, and known for enabling global leading companies in the food and pharmaceuticals industries.
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 Holiday Days
- Fantastic bonus and incentive scheme!
- Travel Reimbursement
- Direct contract with the employer for 1 year with a possibility of extension
- Pension contribution
- Health insurance
- Free car park
- International and dynamic work environment (over 20 different nationalities working in the office)