Do you have an eye for recruitment and you take pride in your ability to find the right person for the right job? Then you’re in luck!
We are looking for an In-House Recruiter to join an international company in the technology sector.
Interested to know more?
Here’s how a day as an In-House Recruiter looks like:
- Be responsible for all necessary recruitment processes
- Manage company’s LinkedIn profile and use various job boards to source for the best candidates
- Create appropriate job descriptions and be in charge of the application process
- Perform screening interviews
- Assist managers with the selection process and train them to conduct efficient interviews
- Have an overview of all open vacancies and be informed about the requirements of each position
- Establish a pool of possible candidates through networking with universities, colleges etc
Why this company? This company offers you:
- A beautiful office with a nice working environment
- 8% holiday allowance
- A mobile phone and a laptop
- A direct contract with the company
- University level educational background
- Previous working experience in a similar role as an in-house recruiter
- Native speaker of either Dutch or German
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, LinkedIn and other social media for recruitment purposes
- Excellent communication ability and organizational skills
- Flexible and able to easily adaptable to changing environments
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply now!
Do you need more information? Don’t hesitate to contact me, Raquel at firstname.lastname@example.org