Our client is known by everyone all over the globe. If you haven’t owned one of their products you will certainly have seen them on advertisements and in the news. They are in the information and communications technology sector and are renowned for creating value for their customers; promoting industry development and providing dedicated people with a strong growth platform. In short, the harder you work the bigger and better the rewards.
The Benelux Headquarters is based in the Hague region and houses over 500 international staff.
Our client is offering a great opportunity as Human resources Manager for the Benelux region. The role is operational as well as tactical, so you have to be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get involved in the day to day tasks as well as supporting the HR Director on the more strategic topics.
The responsibilities are what you would typically expect in such a function so let’s focus on what you need to bring to their HR Team. On their behalf, we are looking for someone fitting the following profile:
- Degree level education in a HR related field.
- A minimum of 5 years HR Management experience OR a talented HR candidate who is ready for a step-up in their career.
- Strong Dutch Labour Law experience and Dutch language skills.
- International company experience (Dutch based).
- Ideally experience in the ICT or telecommunications sector. Other sectors will be considered as long as there is innovation, change and a fast pace.
- AVAILABLE FULL TIME – This is non-negotiable.
- No 9-5 mentality.
- Culturally aware (30% of the Staff are Expats).
This is a great opportunity to build on your HR career and to have an industry leader on your CV. If you love a challenge, love working hard and love an exciting journey – please contact me now.
Send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com . Please confirm your current salary level and notice period.
Looking forward to taking you on this journey.