over 2 years ago
Job in Amsterdam area. Our client is looking for a French HR Specialist to join People Services team! If working for an international company with a young mindset and great secondary benefits sounds appealing to you, please read further!
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR Specialist | French speaker, confident to provide specialist support to the employee population in France, with an employee population of more than 1000 employees.
In this role, you will play a key part in ensuring that the shared services team is operating effectively through a period of internal change, restructuring and transformation.
In the role of the HR Specialist | French speaker, you will:
- Serve as an initial point of contact for all communication coming into the HR Shared Services Support Center from France
- Be involved in exciting projects, transforming the HR department.
- Provide general HR support and escalate all tier 2 level questions and concerns to the proper subject matter expert. Then follow-up to ensure all open inquiries are answered and closed.
- Create and maintain relationships with members of Management to communicate and resolve all questions and issues.
- Interact with various departments to fulfill data and personnel information requests.
- Maintain a strong understanding of all HR policies and procedural changes to clearly communicate them to Team Members.
- Manage contract request, new assignment letter details, data entry, recording sick leave and training budget claims etc.
We are looking for candidates immediately available
- Experience in Transactional HR
- Broad HR Generalist skills
- Fluency in both French and English
- Previous experience working within a HR Shared Services environment.
- Experience in OR working with France
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
COMPANY PROFILE: Matrix organization with a fresh and young mindset | The company empowers employees as focuses on their professional development | casual work environment | international colleagues.