Do you have experience in HR and are you willing to join an international and growing company close to Amsterdam? Read further! Our client is a technological company with a leading market position in his field and is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and pro-active HR Generalist to join the European HR team. We are looking for someone to take care also of HR operations looking forward to become an HR Manager in the next few years!
What are your main responsibilities as an HR Generalist?
- Dealing with recruitment: keeping the website's careers page up-to-date, managing the relationship with external agencies and recruitment channels, arranging and conducting interviews, preparing job descriptions and job ads. working on a recruitment plan, etc.
- Writing and posting employment contracts and files
- Following up on the introduction plan and arranging the required equipment for new employees
- Assisting the HR team in European-related projects
- Supporting the HR Assistant with HR administration tasks (e.g. system registrations, drafting letters, expats' procedures)
- Dealing with employees' requests and issues related to HR
- Preparing reports
What the company is looking in an HR Generalist?
- 3-5 years minimum of HR experience
- Fluency in English
- experience with recruitment, HR admin, advisory, HR strategies
- Intermediate level or fluency in Dutch
- Objective, professional, enthusiastic person
- Accuracy, eye for details and reliability
- Previous experience within an international environment
- Flexibility and adaptability
What does the company offer?
- Direct contract (one year to begin with)
- possibility to work 32 or 40 hours per week
- pension contribution
- full travel costs reimbursement
If you are interested in this job opportunity or would like like to have more information, don't hesitate to contact me: Marcella Molteni - firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel +31 (0)20 580 0347 - Mobile +31 (0)6 55 13 03 12.