Our client is a not-for-profit organization operating in a medical field worldwide. For their HQ based in the Hague they are looking for an attentive, responsible Human Resources Advisor who will be willing to oversee the HR matters for 2 technical departments in the organization. You will work in a close-knit and supportive team of five: 1 more HR Advisor, HR Officer, Head of Human Resources and HR intern. The organization has branches on every continent and has daily contact with local offices regarding diverse matters. You will be immediately immersed in an international context and support your remote colleagues on diverse HR matters. Their Dutch office is also extremely multicultural - the team consists of approximately 100 people with 14 different nationalities. It is a very dedicated, professional population with strong passion for their mission. If you want to become part of this team and join them in their journey to make the world a better place, please see for more details regarding your potential responsibilities.
On a daily basis you will:
- Support personnel with consistent advice on HR policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain HR policies in collaboration with the HR team
- Provide HR related support on talent acquisition & development, relationship management, work absence, engagement management etc
- Make sure the local HR regulations are respected and compliant
- Support ad hoc HR projects related to ARBO, health & welfare, performance appraisal system, compensation and benefit, pension
What we offer:
- Direct contract with the company for a year to start with
- Part time working week (32h)
- 13th month
- 35 holidays (pro rata) and opportunity to buy/ exchange those for trainings/ money
- Travel allowance
- Attractive salary
- Company's laptop
- Pension scheme
- Diverse team activities: sports, cooking days, borrels, team outings
What the company asks:
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar HR role
- Affinity of working with different cultures
- Motivation for the good cause of the organization
- Independent, proactive approach to work
- Positive and innovative mentality
- Ability to prioritize and structure your own work
- Strong English and Dutch language skills
Our client is a large international not-for-profit organization with 120 years of experience in fighting worlds' health issues and saving millions of people's lives.
This organization has a professional, hardworking team of medical and project management professionals dedicated to their mission. You will become part of a vivid, dynamic and motivated environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Please, don't hesitate to contact me for more details on 06 52 66 7440 or drop a line on email@example.com, or apply for the job directly on our website!