5 days ago
Do you know the ins and outs of German labor law? Are you a process driven person being able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at the same time? Do you thrive in a young and dynamic environment? Then I'm looking for you! As an HR Project Manager your main task will be to develop and define HR policies to support the company's growth.
Your responsibilities as an HR Project Manager:
- HR policy creation and implementation in compliance with the German law
- leading HR projects from start to finish
- Stakeholder management within HR and other departments
- Liaising with the legal counsel
What makes you an ideal candidate?
- Besides English you also speak at least a conversational level of German and Dutch
- 3-5 of relevant work experience
- HR or labor law experience on the German market
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree
- Excellent project management and communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Friendly team and fun working environment
- Flat hierarchy
- possibility to work from home or from the office
- Market competitive salary and secondary benefits
- 36-40 hours work week
Interested in this great opportunity? Apply directly or contact Edina for further information!
e: email@example.com t: +31652670016