Our international client is a major name in outdoor apparel and sportswear.
Their mission is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis. We have a superb opportunity in their European HQ in Amsterdam, as they are now looking for an HR, Payroll and Benefits Administrator | Dutch speaker.
Responsibilities for HR, Payroll and Benefits Administrator | Dutch speaker:
- Responsible for end to end administration and coordination of 7 EU payrolls including the Dutch office
- Support the HR Coordinator and HR Manager on any European payroll provider change projects
- Responsible for establishing very good relationships with all the payroll providers in all countries
- Coordinate and manage the administration of employee’s information and related: basic information for payroll, health insurance, disability, and life insurance, pension, and all kinds of leave including paternity and maternity leave – for all EU.
- Coordinate expat assistance (registration, relocation, administration)
- Answer all employee questions related to payroll and benefits
- Support the HR Director on developing compensation and benefits policies in conjunction with the relevant departments (e.g. car, phone, travel policies)
- Any other ad hoc HR tasks when needed
What do they offer:
- Direct contract
- 25 days’ holidays per annum
- 100 % reimbursement of travel expenses
- Pension Contribution
- Catering on site 3 times per week with healthy & biological meals
- Yoga courses; fitness room on site
- Discount on products and access twice per year to samples sales
What are they looking for the HR, Payroll, and Benefits Administrator role?
- Degree in HR
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar function
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Excellent MS Office knowledge - exposure to HR systems such as SAP or Workday is an advantage
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills, ability to build strong partnerships
Do you tick the boxes? Apply now at Androniki@Adamsrecruitment.com or contact me at 0652668852