Are you ready for your next assignment in HR? Do you have experience as an HR Officer? Then it's your lucky day!
One of our clients is looking for a temporary HR Officer for a six-month maternity cover starting March 2019.
Curious to know more?
You will be working for an international company in the FMCG sector and you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the HR Manager with HR matters, providing excellent administrative support
- Assisting the recruitment processes
- Updating data in the HR system
- Communicating effectively with employees and resolving their issues and queries
- Ensuring payrolls are processed accurately and timely
- Creating reports from HR data for the HR manager
- Following up on cases of absence, long-term sicknesses etc
- Participating in various HR projects when needed
Here’s why you should apply:
- Nice working environment with an international team
- Office centrally located in Rotterdam, easily reachable by public transport
- 25 days of holidays
- 32-36 working hours per week
- Cover of travel costs
The perfect candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position as an HR Officer, experience in recruitment, HR administration, payroll and HR systems is highly desirable
- Proficiency in Dutch and English (both written and spoken)
- Experience with Dutch labour law
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently but also within a team
- Proactive and discrete type of personality
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply for this vacancy!
Do you have questions? I'm Edina and I would be happy to give you more information. Just email me at email@example.com.