over 1 year ago
An exciting new opportunity for an international company based in Dordrecht. If you are looking for a next challenge in HR where you can make an impact this opportunity might be the right one for you.
Your key responsibilities:
- Perform a wide variety of responsible clerical, technical, administrative, and office support duties in support of the HR department.
- Execute the HR Administration by performing activities and tasks such as:
- Start up and fill out position request forms for new employees and communication with US HR to obtain employee ID number etc.
- Draft employment agreements and other HR related documents for employees (employer statements, promotion letters,
- Responsible for keeping the HR data drive (I:drive) updated and complete
- Organize and maintain (digital) personnel records ensuring timely and accurate records.
- Draft and complete new hire and termination documentation
- Maintain & update SAP HR2U module
- Maintain holiday registration system mijnverlofdagen.nl
- Prepare monthly announcements on new hires
- Maintain the check list for new hires, leavers and mutations
- Assist in recruitment efforts for vacancies in Europe:
- Post job ads and organize resumes and job applications
- Schedule job interviews and assist in interview process
- Ensure reference checks are completed
- Prepare new employee files
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orient new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conduct benefit enrollment process
- Responsible for invoice coding for all HR related invoices.
- Explain employment benefits and general terms and conditions of employment to employees.
- First point of contact for pension provider and pension related matters.
- Apply for and administer the 30% ruling and the E101/A1 forms and responsible for the yearly newsletter.
- Track and prepare years of service awards and other company awards.
- Act as back up for Payroll and HR Coordinator for payroll activities.
- Assist Payroll & HR Coordinator in various payroll activities.
- Maintain & coordinate bicycle plan.
- Process incoming mail and invoices.
- Compile and prepare reports and spreadsheets.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in HRM.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR administration
- Must be fluent in English language, spoken and written, with a conversational level of Dutch
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Ability to develop and maintain long term internal and external relationships.
- Competent with MS Office and other software packages, SAP is preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks with little direct supervision.
- Flexible, pro-active and positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees, members of the management team, and in group presentations and meetings.
- Ability to effectively read and interpret information and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.