over 2 years ago
Our client is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. They have a great reputation, employ talented people and have offices all over the world. The Amsterdam office is a challenging, dynamic, international environment to work in. A beautiful office location close to central Station.
They have an attractive position available for a HR Officer who will be supporting the HR department of the Amsterdam office. The HR team operates in a hard-working dynamic environment. The HR Department consists of 2 HR Business Partners, 2 HR Officers, 1 Compensation & Benefits Specialist, 1 Learning & Development Manager and is managed by the Head of HR. The HR team works closely together with the Recruitment team consisting of a senior Recruiter and a Recruiter.
The HR Officer will be primarily responsible for the support of the HR Business Partners who offer high quality HR service to the legal and business services departments. You will also support the HR Department in general.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Administration: drafting of contracts, various letters, payroll input, memos, holidays, overtime, travel allowance, temporary agents, PeopleSoft (Personnel Information System), new joiners, insurances, etc.
- Service: responding to questions from employees and managers about HR issues by email and by telephone.
- Sickness and Recovery Reports: registration, monitoring and issuing of sick-leave data both within the office and to external bodies in conformity with internal guidelines.
- Reports and overviews: preparing staff overviews and compiling reports as well as analysing detailed information.
- Other: assisting in the execution of the Performance Management Cycle (which includes scheduling regular review meetings and following up with administration tasks); coordinating the administration process relating to (trainee) lawyers education 'procesrechtervaring', Law Firm School, Internal Training etc.; assisting in the organization of the induction program for new joiners; support the operational excellence and efficiency ambition within the team including new technologies and innovative ways of thinking and working and (supporting in) various HR-projects.
In order to successfully perform this role you:
- Have a relevant academic (HBO or WO) degree;
- Have a minimum of 1-3 years relevant HR working experience in a high demanding and professional business environment;
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English (oral and written);
- Have excellent Excel skills;
- Are a self-starter, perfect planner and have an eye for detail;
- Remain calm and productive under pressure and are a team player;
- Are service minded (no nine to five mentality);
- Are open to change and new ways of working;
- Are a team player.
Service minded yet critical attitude. Proactive, responsible, high energy level. Able to prioritise, hands-on, team player, discrete. In short, we are looking for a person who is motivated by client satisfaction and who strives to exceed the expectations of their clients.
Please send your CV as quickly as possible to email@example.com . Please indicate your salary level and notice period.