Our international client is a global play and entertainment company committed. They offer an amazing array of products, from toys and games to television movies and everything in-between.
We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join their EHQ in Amsterdam and to support the G7 initiatives. The main geographic focus involves the CEE region (Poland, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic) & Turkey. The role reports into the HR Director G7 who is also located in Amsterdam.
The main purpose of the role is to support teams across the assigned countries through the provision of the full Human Resources cycle and support the HRD with G7 wide initiatives.
This role plays a critical part as the driver and executor of HR functional excellence and process improvement and provides full HR support to the local leadership team(s) including talent management, talent development, resourcing, remuneration and retention strategies. The job holder will be responsible for implementing the local HR agenda in partnership with the local leadership.
What do you need to offer?
- Excellent command of English and Polish languages is essential. Knowledge of Turkish is beneficial
- University degree or equivalent in business (ideally in HR)
- Significant experience as HR generalist/HRBP with multi-county responsibility.
- Polish market experience is essential and experience with other CEE countries a benefit.
- Experience in coaching and advising leaders and employees
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR practices, laws, processes and trends
- Demonstrated good organisational and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to the designated market
- Ability and willingness switch between operational admin heavy work and business partnering.
Please contact me as quickly as possible and let me know your current salary level and notice period.
Send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com . If you have any questions, feel free to call me on 0031 (0)622 310991.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK POLISH.