Our international client is a major name in outdoor apparel and sportswear.
Their mission is to build the best product, cause no unnecessary harm and use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.
We have a superb opportunity in their European HQ in Amsterdam.
You will support and partner with the HR Director EMEA who is also based in the Amsterdam location. The HR Manager will focus on the operational responsibilities and will manage an HR Coordinator and an Office Coordinator and will be responsible for their own performance and development.
We have a detailed job profile to share with candidates, but we would rather focus on you and what you would offer to this role and this client.
- A HR related Degree.
- A minimum of 8 years European HR experience at Manager level.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch & European Labour Law.
- Fluency in English and a business level of Dutch.
- A track record in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- Matrix organization experience.
- Passionate about HR and about empowering employees.
- Great communication skills at all levels.
- EU Citizenship and no restrictions on working in the Netherlands.
- FULL TIME AVAILABLE – 38 hours per week.
- Fashion, sportswear, apparel industry experience.
- French would be a great advantage.
- Already living close to Amsterdam
They offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a superb working location close to Amsterdam Central Station.
Interested in hearing more?
Our client is looking to meet candidates as quickly as possible so please send your CV and brief motivation to email@example.com . You can also reach me on my direct number - David Gibbons. Amsterdam 020 5800345.
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently living in the Netherlands and within easy commuting distance of Amsterdam. Please do not apply unless you have EU status or a current valid work permit for the Netherlands.