about 1 month ago
HR GENERALIST FOR 6 MONTH MATERNITY COVER
My client is an international company with an amazing history and pedigree in the Consumer Electronics industry.
They are looking for an experienced HR professional to join them for a temporary 6-month period in their EMEA HQ in Amsterdam commencing late September (21st or 28th). They are seeking an HR Generalist to work in a ‘stand-alone’ role and to take care of all the day to day HR business operations. The role reports into an HR VP based in North America as well as into key management in the Amsterdam organization (circa 40 staff).
The HR Generalist will have administrative as well as some strategic responsibilities covering staffing, training and development and C&B. Recruitment will play a big part in the 4th quarter of 2020 so a lot of coordinating will be required there too. Hiring and retention are equally important to our client.
Some of the key responsibilities will be.
- Providing high quality advice and service to the management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Developing and executing personnel procedures and policies.
- Proactive recruitment assistance. Maintaining ongoing relationships with recruitment partners via job qualifications, applicant screenings, organizing interviews and preparing offers and contracts.
- Participate in HR objectives and systems.
- Assisting in administering payroll, Compensation & benefits and Performance Management.
- Provision of a dedicated and efficient HR advisory service to employees.
What do you need?
- Firstly, you need to be able to start a temporary project from end September 2020 and to commit to the duration of 6 months.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Strong Dutch Labour Law knowledge as well as international company HR experience.
- High level communication skills at all levels within the local as well as international business.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Resourceful, problem solving mentality.
- Happy to deal with the day to day administrative tasks as well as the more strategic things.
Send your cv as quickly as possible to email@example.com. Confirm in your mail that you are AVAILABLE TO START in September 2020. Also confirm your salary level.