We have a super opportunity for a real HR all-rounder to join our international client in their Amsterdam facility.
We are looking for a special combination of Generalist/Advisor/BP in this stand-alone role. 50% of the responsibilities are support related and 50% more advisory or project related.
As well as rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with day to day issues you will also play a vital role in other areas such as;
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management
- Talent Development
- Succession planning.
- Works Council/Union negotiations
Your profile should look something like this;
- Degree in HR related subject.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Generalist or Advisor level role.
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Service oriented people person.
- Excellent communicator at all levels within a business.
- Full knowledge of Dutch Labour Law.
- Capable of working independently.
Interested? Sounds like you?
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to email@example.com. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.
Please note that we will only accept applications from Dutch speaking candidates. Please do not apply if you do not speak Dutch fluently.