Our international client is looking for a European HR Generalist to join their team of talented HR professionals. They would ideally like someone from Germany or the DACH region. Dutch is not so important.
The ideal candidate will look something like this;
- EU native with 5 years HR experience in a Europe focused role.
- Good understanding of Germany and the DACH region and experience supporting those markets.
- Business fluency in German and English.
- Strong HR administration background.
- European Labour Law knowledge.
- Service minded and a real team player.
- Positive, energetic and capable of working independently at times.
- Ambitious. Sees this move as a stepping stone. HRBP of the future?
Please note that this is not a senior HR function. This would suit a strong HR Administrator ready for a step up into a Generalist function.
We are only interested in candidates from the EU or with full rights to work here. Please do not apply if you do not speak German fluently.