over 2 years ago
Our client is an exciting, dynamic international provider of logistics services. They have offices across the globe and a state of the art facility in the Rotterdam area employing 85 full time staff and up to 100 temporary workers.
Due to continued growth they are looking for a dedicated HR Generalist/HR Manager to be responsible for the following.
Main Duties & responsibilities
- Fully support business goals within the framework of the local and Global HR strategy
- Manage the attraction, recruitment, retention, and development of employees
- Ensure a professional HR organization by providing the right HR tools and procedures for management and employees and ensure these are being utilized to drive performance, development and talent management;
- Managing and taking an operational role in the current HR processes.
- Contribute to prepare the company for further growth in the coming years on the following areas: Recruitment and selection: Performance management: Personal development: Establish a solid HR culture: Becoming a Business partner for the management team.
- Degree in a HR related subject
- Solid HR skills and experience in a Generalist or HRM function. ( Minimum 8 years).
- Good understanding of the business of logistics and freight forwarding - desirable
- Critical, assertive and pro-active attitude
- Pro-active and independent.
- Excellent skills in Dutch and English language
- Enthusiastic and positive drive
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong influencing skills
This is a great opportunity to create a strong HR presence in the business whilst taking care of the day to day operational tasks too. You will need to be comfortable with a role which is operational but strategic too. Comfortable dealing with the day to day issues on the logistics site as well as playing an important part in the management team.
Send me your CV as quickly as possible with your salary expectations and notice period.
This role is only available to candidates already based in the Netherlands..