over 1 year ago
Have you ever wanted to experience the fulfilling world of a non-profit organization? In this role I'm looking for an enthusiastic HR administrator with the following responsibilities:
- enthusiastically take on the position of the present HR Coordinator who will be going on leave.
- ensure efficient administration of the human resources operation.
- provide all-around human resources services: mainly in payroll (ADP Perman), administrative and legal support, benefits enrollment, illness and absence recording, maintenance of employees records.
- This role will manage and process the monthly payroll for all staff in The Netherlands using ADP Perman online system.
- To ensure and maintain accurate enrolment of employees in benefits schemes, pension schemes and mandatory insurances.
- With the support of the CCO ensure legal contractual compliance at all times (national labour law, collective labour agreement).
- To assess, prepare and follow-up 30% rule applications (tax incentive in the Netherlands), liaise with the Dutch Tax Department.
- With the support of the CCO, prepare all employment-related documents such as employment offers, employment contracts, addendums, various correspondence etc.
- Illness and absence follow-up and recording.
- With the support of the Financial Administrator, oversee holiday administration. i.e. Avom forms, follow up and general adhering to the best practices.
- To maintain and update employee records, to ensure HR filing is constantly up to date.
- Ad hoc support to CCO on other HR topics and projects as they arise.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Education at Bachelor’s level, preferably in HR or Administration
- At least 2 years of experience in payroll processing in NL
- Solid knowledge of payroll software systems – ADP PERMAN
- Fluency in Dutch and English, additional language is a plus (French, Italian)
- Excellent Knowledge of Dutch labour law and Dutch HR Best Practices
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Suite
- Work experience with Synergy (Exact) or other HR information systems is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Payroll processes and Dutch labor law including work experience with ADP Perman online system.
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-motivated, flexible, solutions-orientated and innovative mentality
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with a culturally diverse team of colleagues