As an HR Business Partner EMEA, you’ll play a key role in influencing how people work at this sportswear company. You will be responsible for supporting talent management efforts with a goal of linking talent to opportunities, increasing manager capabilities, and providing career development support to all employees.
In this position, you will build trusted partnerships with department leaders through strategic consultative efforts to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of HR programs and services that support the development of organizational and talent capability in assigned client groups. These programs include, but are not limited to Workforce Planning, Talent Identification, Org Design, Performance Management, and Employee Relations.
In this role, you will think strategically as well as roll up your sleeves and dive deep into practical application. You must understand business priorities and translate them into an HR agenda that supports a’ three-year road map in EMEA. The team consists of the HR Manager, the HR Coordinator and the Recruiter, for an employee population of more than 200 FTEs across 10 countries.
- Execute strategies essential to build talent capabilities and shape company culture including: Talent Management, Performance Management, Employee Recognition and Learning & Development Programs.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, leadership planning, personal development and retention strategies.
- Partner with leaders and teams to enhance team performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Work with business leaders on organizational diagnosis, design, talent assessment, change management strategies and tactics.
- Assess the business's current and future talent needs. Build and act on workforce plan. Cultivate the next generation of leaders.
- Be a champion for diversity & inclusion efforts, manage the prioritization of activities and actions across EMEA.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees in the EMEA region, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Facilitate the yearly merit increase and bonus review processes for EMEA
- Serve as a first line resource to managers and employees on employee relations issues. Provide advice, counsel and support in resolving employee performance issues, disputes and other sensitive matters.
- Communicate HR initiatives and serve as a liaison between partner groups and HR functional areas regarding service delivery. Proactively maintain an open line of communication with managers and employees on new and existing HR services.
- Ensure the onboarding process is effectively managed for all new hires and onboarding plans are executed having an impact on performance and retention of new employees.
- Track trends in employee behaviors and share observations within HR and with management for action.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field.
- 5+ year’s progressive work experience in human resources in an international environment.
- Knowledge of current trends and practices relating to learning, and talent management.
- Excellent interpersonal and influence skills with experience establishing credibility and working relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
- Experience with Workday or similar HRIS
- Ability to travel internationally when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in business English; proficiency in more EU languages is a big plus with a strong preference for German and/or French.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, complex and culturally diverse environment
- Strong passion for sport and an active lifestyle;
Get in touch now if this looks interesting and relevant to you.