Our client is urgently seeking a talented and passionate professional to join their team as a Human Resources Business Partner providing oversight for managing and expanding the team in the EMEA region. This role is based in the Amsterdam office which is located in the heart of the city.
Our client is a global leader in digital communications solutions and it is growing incredibly. This is an exciting time to join them and an exciting role to take on.
What will you take care of?
- Determine company-wide programs that need to be implemented in order to increase organizational effectiveness.
- Serve as the HR lead on country-specific employment rules and regulations across the EMEA region, in particular the United Kingdom, France, The Netherlands, Italy, and Germany.
- Align with the management team on the implementation of corporate programs related to human resources,
- Consult with employees and managers to address engagement and development issues, and resolve employee relations issues with a systematic approach.
- Educate new and current employees and managers on employee relations issues.
- Assist with Operational functions such as merit reviews, promotions, global mobility and social benefit/pension plans. Provide oversight with organizing and maintaining employment records, as well as helping to ensure compliance with local regulatory requirements.
What You Need to succeed
- Minimum of 8 years progressive HR experience, with core competencies in employee relations, recruiting, HR operational excellence and talent management.
- Proven multi-jurisdictional experience supporting countries across EMEA - ESSENTIAL
- Capacity to manage and drive initiatives in a highly matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience in a global work environment.
- Experience in a technology sector business is strongly preferred.
- Previous experience with cultural and operational M&A integration a strong plus
- Proven results as a partner with senior management teams.
- Strong analytical skills and examples of data driven decision making.
- English and an additional language (German or Dutch)
- You must be already based in the Netherlands. Close proximity to Amsterdam.
- You must be an EU citizen.
Interested? Contact me as quickly as possible. Send your CV and let me know your current salary and notice period.