4 months ago
Our client is one of Europe's leading game development companies with Headquarters in the Centre of Amsterdam. They have been making iconic games for almost 20 years. At the time they started there was no games industry to speak of in the Netherlands, yet they managed to become a force to be reckoned with on the international stage. Fast-forward to 2020 and they employ almost 320 talented employees who have joined from all corners of the globe.
Want to be part of this successful and constantly developing business?
They are looking for a HR Business Partner to join an experienced HR team which includes Talent Acquisition BP’s and Coordinator, C&B Specialist, Senior HRBP and HR Coordinator all reporting into a HR & Talent Acquisition Manager.
The main focus of the role is to support a designated group to achieve its strategic objectives by guiding and steering HR topics such as Performance Management, Talent Management, Organizational Design and, most importantly, Learning & Development.
We are looking for an exceptional HR professional who can offer the following.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant HR Business Partnering experience.
- Experience from Gaming, Software or Technology focused industries.
- International company experience and ideally focused on creative or technical employee groups.
- Business fluency in English is essential. Knowledge of Dutch preferred.
- Up to date Dutch Employment Law knowledge. This is mandatory.
- Affinity with or strong interest in the gaming industry. You need to be able to talk the talk with your community.
We are looking for a great problem solver, communicator and networker. You will need to have the emotional maturity to push back when needed and stand your ground, but you will also need to bring some fun to the table too. Be serious about your work but to have some fun along the way.
Send your CV and letter of introduction to email@example.com as quickly as possible. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.
Please note that we are only interested in candidates already living in the Netherlands in close proximity to Amsterdam. We can only consider candidates with full rights to work in the EU.