Are you passionate about delivering a functional HR agenda and initiatives with energy, professionalism and a pragmatic style? Are you comfortable rolling up your sleeves to provide real-time support to the business in helping craft the thinking around how we best move forward understanding the needs of a very diverse and growing business within the region? Do you like to work in a dynamic matrix environment viewing ambiguity as an opportunity? Do you see yourself working as part of a European team of business-focused partners with HR capability, strong customer focus and employee relations expertise in a retail and commercial environment?
As an HR Business Partner you will become part of a dynamic team which consist of three dedicated HR colleagues across Central Europe who focus’ on the local (Benelux, German/Austrian, Italian/Spanish and French) HR agenda. However, the team works International and you will also be part of the Global HR team where you will have the possibilities to join International HR projects.
In this role you will:
- Provide end-to-end HR support to leadership team and employees (office/retail and Supply Chain) in the Netherlands while being in close partnership with Corporate HR Center of Excellence.
- Act as a trusted advisor to both employees and managers for all people related issues
- Proactively identify HR needs and requirements to ensure relevance of the current processes to businesses
- Take part various HR projects and initiatives.
- Be ambassador and of promote within the organization HR Workday, HR policies and guidelines.
- Organise /co-lead HR workshops for employees
- Lead the people agenda
- Be a trusted partner that can work on the full spectrum of HR topics, some will
- be group wide and some will be more specific to their SBU’s needs (Recruitment, on boarding etc)
- Co-lead performance management process across Benelux offices
- Support individual development meetings, assist in career navigation
- Be a point of contact for employees and managers, provide counseling and coaching assistance
- Absence management
- Talent management
- To advise, coach and guide the leadership team how to ensure they have the right talent in the rights roles doing the right work.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Support the annual review cycle including bonus reviews and merit increases
Qualifications, skills and experience include:
- Proven advising skills to serve as a trusted advisor to leaders and employees
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources is preferred
- 10 years’ relevant work experience in HR and has dealt with multiple Western
- European countries
- Track record with leading talent management, performance management and training
- management across various geographies
- Working knowledge of labor regulations
- Results driven and able to handle efficiently multiple tasks/projects without direct supervision
- Detail oriented and excellent organisation skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in supporting sales and retail organizations
- Wish and ability to see the bigger picture to deliver against priorities
- Experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, power point as well as HR systems such as Workday.
- Fluent level of Dutch and English, German is a plus