Our client started out 18 years ago as one of the world’s first online food delivery companies. A tiny student flat based company is now a billion-dollar business. Close to 1000 international employees are now working across offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Poland and Vietnam. A truly international business and an incredible success story. The company is still growing, and this opportunity is an extremely important one within the HR team.
HR Business Partner – Enschede.
As an HR Business Partner, you will provide HR advice and support the department in the Enschede office. You will coach, consult and advise management on human resource-related topics. You act as an employee-change expert and you anticipate HR-related needs. You will report to the Lead HR Business Partner NL/BE who is based in Amsterdam.
The HR Business Partner is the intermediate between the business and the people department and maintains a close relationship with other HR functions to deliver value-added services to management and employees.
What will you be expected to do?
- Be the trusted advisor to your stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts
- Develop as well as execute training and development to support business needs and empower management
- Work closely with your HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes
- 4+ years of experience within HR, your experience should include 4+ years of HR Advisory or business partnering
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Proactive, data-driven, take initiative, able to multitask and prioritize without close supervision
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with colleagues from different levels within the organization
- Native level in Dutch and fluency in English. German skills on conversational level are preferred.
- Flexible and able to cope well with change
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferred in HRM or a related field
- In depth knowledge of Dutch labour law.
- Living within commuting distance of Enschede or willing to relocate.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- To be a vital part of a new, ambitious international HR team
- Awesome company events (e.g. summer party and yearly skiing trip)
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated.
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your current salary level and notice period.
Please note that we will only accept applications from Dutch speaking HR professionals who have full Dutch Labour Law knowledge and experience.