over 2 years ago
Our client, a leading name in connector technology and catering to manufacturers from the diverse industries such as telecommunications, instrumentation, consumer electronics and automotive industry, is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to support the growth of their team in Amsterdam.
In this position, you will assist the HR Manager by carrying out diverse HR responsibilities such as administration, payroll and other HR projects.
- Handle personnel administration: ensure a timely and correct personnel administration in cooperation with the HR Manager. This will include sick leave, annual leave, personnel files, etc. for Germany (but it is not only limited to this country).
- Stand as the point of contact for the company’s German employees
- Take care of the monthly payroll run for Germany, and for other countries at a later stage
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Manager and in line with HR objectives
- Fulfill other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Native or near native German and business level English is a MUST
- 1-2 years of experience in HR Administration
- Recruitment experience is highly advantageous
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY OFFERS
The company has a great international working environment, with high quality products and a dedicated strong company. They offer above market compensation and a comprehensive benefit package, plus the opportunity to shape and fine-tune the activities and to make an impact on the success of the company.
- An opportunity to work for a fast-growing international company
- Competitive compensation
- Travel reimbursement
- 39 work hours per week
- Bonus based on personal and company performance
- 30 vacation days