Alessia Di Giacomo
over 2 years ago
Our international client is opening their doors to an Office Coordinator and HR coordinator to deliver professional support for their Almere office.
You will be responsible for coordinating the operational office, supporting in HR administration, maintaining the standard of the professional environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating all facility related matters - maintenance, safety & secuirty, etc.
- Procurement of office supplies, internal decor, food and also IT services for the office
- Support in various HR and administrative matters
- Handling emails and travel arrangements
- Organisation of team events and outings
- Main support to the HR & Administration Manager
- Arranging visas for expats and language courses
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings and video conferences
- Various ad hoc administrative tasks
What are we looking for:
- Professional fluency in English is a must - good communication skills
- Similar experience in a professional and international enviornment
- Strong ability to prioritise and strong organization skills
- Positive social personality with a great sense of pro-activity - good sense of humour and service minded
- Attention to detail and hands-on mentality.
This role is for 24 hours a week.
Immediate start preferred.