Our client is an Amsterdam based non-profit organization focusing on the Arts and Culture. They have a small dedicated and creative team who are passionate about what they do and passionate about the sector they are in. They have an opening for an experienced HR person to join their team
HR Advisor / Officer
This role will ensure a smooth-running HR administration service within the organization as well as acting as sparring partner to management and staff. The role also acts as Privacy Officer.
Some of your responsibilities will be;
- Advise Managers and staff on people issues (performance, career development, policy application, HR planning etc.).
- Coordinate the performance management process and salary review rounds.
- Run the recruitment and selection processes.
- Evaluate sick leave and give advice to managers on reintegration processes.
- Keep HR records and HR administration up to date – internal as well as for payroll and external partners (Arbo, UWV).
- Maintain HR systems.
We are looking for someone fitting the following profile;
- A fluent Dutch and English speaker.
- A minimum of 2 years experienced focused on HR administration and processes.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch Labour Law.
- Ideally a HR related degree.
- Solid experience in HR operational tasks.
- Capability to work on Advisory tasks too.
- Comfortable working at all levels within the business. Strong communication skills.
- Experience working with highly educated and creative people.
Our client offers an excellent opportunity to build on your HR experience and to have a role where you can really influence. A super organisation with people who have passion for what they do. Sounds like you?
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to email@example.com. Please let me know your salary level and availability.
Please do not apply for this role if you are not already living in the Netherlands and if you do not speak Dutch.