Our client is a leading firm in the world of Executive Search & Selection. They have offices all over the Globe and they work with clients across a whole range of industries.
The role of HR Business Partner is a new one within the Amsterdam office. The role has been created to support business objectives with employees and management in the Corporate office. The HRBP will have responsibility for all human resource activities and initiatives including;
- Recruitment within the Corporate office + with the Consulting office
- Performance Management
- Mobility and immigration
- Employment Law compliance
- Data management
- HR projects
In the summer of 2018 the business is transitioning to Workday. The HRBP will become a leading practitioner in the field.
The role is essentially a hybrid role with some operational HR responsibilities and some more akin to typical BP functions.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Recruitment support and coordination activities
- Plan and organise new employee orientations
- Administer HR plans and procedures and maintain the HR Handbook
- Assist with the annual performance review process.
- Participate in regional and global HR projects
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who can say YES to the following:
- A passion for HR. Intellectually curious, thoughtful and creative on all HR issues.
- Tremendous attention to detail and a fervent customer focused attitude.
- Comprehensive verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- 4 to 5 years of progressive HR experience ideally in professional or financial services industry.
- Ideally from SME size company.
- Full understanding of Dutch Employment Law
- Great understanding of HR IS systems. Ideally Workday, Success factors and Taleo.
- University Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Confident in making decisions and, on occasions, working independently.
- Able to build partnerships at all levels within the business.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Strong work ethic. No 9-5 mentality.
- Driven to succeed.
- An advocate of HR Best Practice.
- Charismatic and having a good sense of humour too.
- Cool under pressure
We are only interested in candidates who are already based in the Netherlands and, ideally, within commuting distance of Amsterdam.
This role will be suited to HR candidates who are ready to step up in their career rather than HR professionals looking to take a step back.
Sounds like you?
Please send your CV and letter of introduction to me as quickly as possible. Let me know your current salary level and notice period too.